Forums Latest Members
  1. rafabond Jul 30, 2018

What could you tell me about this Omega Seamaster model? what year and reference can it be? the box is that it is gold. Do you think it can have some value?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Jul 30, 2018

Don't know the model, although it looks to be early 1970s, you'd need to have the back removed. The numbers inside the back will have the model reference. The movement will have a serial number which will more closely date it.

Case appears to be solid gold, again this information will be inside the back.

rafabond and Foo2rama like this.
  3. rafabond Jul 31, 2018

some pictures of the interior
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Sherbie Jul 31, 2018

Well when i searched the omega vintage database for the cal 1481, i couldnt find a C- cased option

Not sure on your watch, you have a Geneve, with a seamaster back

I know that some speedmasters came with seamaster backs ( the mark 4.5 for example)

To be honest, and it pains me tomsay this, but unless this has sentimental value, , i think most of ghe value here could be in scrap gold

5. rafabond Jul 31, 2018

from what I have been able to find out, in the Spanish market the boxes with signature Geneve were made, and then they were mounted with back covers of Seamaster, all within the originality of Omega. 3n the 60's' used to be done

6. rafabond Jul 31, 2018

it looks like the box of a cosmic Omega, with a different dial

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Jul 31, 2018

This number is the serial number. If you can post a clearer photo or just post the number the watch can be dated within a few years.

wLWvnld.jpeg

rafabond likes this.