Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Rolex 1625 Turnograph - Stainless Steel/White Gold - circa 1967

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jan 23, 2016

Rolex Turnograph in excellent vintage condition
    Reference 1625, Silver sunburst dial, serial 1,503,xxx, circa 1967
    Caliber 1575, Stainless Steel Case with White Gold bezel
    Folded-link Jubilee bracelet with "55" endlinks and a pair of custom endlinks for use with a leather strap.

Full movement service, pressure test (passed), and case detailed in November, 2014 by Rik Dietel at TimeCareInc. Keeping excellent time and ready to wear with no worries for years to come.

Dial & Hands: The original-finish silver "T SWISS T" dial is in excellent condition. Stainless steel stick hour and minute hands, with center sweep seconds. Stainless steel dial furniture. All luminous material intact (though due to age it glows only briefly after exposure to light) All of the dial text & markings are in clear and unfaded condition. The dial is outstanding, some light corrosion on the hands.

Case: Good case that has been previously polished. Serial number and reference are clearly visible to the naked eye. It has obvious no major dings or dents, but does show the minor marks and hairlines from use. The stainless steelcase back with some light scratches & tool marks. Please note that although this this watch passed the pressure test when last serviced, it should not be considered water resistant. I do not have a photo of the movement, but rest assured that all is as it should be.

Movement: Rolex caliber 1575 automatic movement, fully serviced in November 2014, but no longer under warranty. I do not have photos of the movement. Running well and keeping accurate time.

Bracelet: Includes correct signed Rolex Jubilee bracelet with "55" endlinks The bracelet was restored by Michael Young in 2013 and is in excellent condition with minimal stratch. Also included are a pair of custom-made endlinks that can be used with a leather strap.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important an integral part of the description.

Priced at US$3X2X0X0 - $2950. The watch is listed elsewhere, but I always prefer to sell quickly in a frictionless transaction with a known member here on OF. Price includes PayPal fees and shipping within the US, five percent (5%) discount for bank wire. Non-US buyers please contact me for shipping arrangements and cost.

Shipping: The watch will ship via USPS priority mail, signature required, tracked, and insured for final sale value.

Sold as is, with no warranty, and no returns.

More pics here: http://s1048.photobucket.com/user/Darlinboy/library/FS Rolex Turnograph ref 1625

image.png image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Thunderbird, 1625

Edited Jan 30, 2016
    X350 XJR, Etp095, JohnSteed and 7 others like this.
  2. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jan 26, 2016

$3100 OBRO, fully serviced and ready to go.

eBay is such a pain, and I don't like pain ... make me an offer.;)

3. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jan 29, 2016

Bump.

4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Jan 30, 2016

Reduced.

Edited Feb 12, 2016
  5. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Feb 12, 2016

:coffee:

6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Feb 17, 2016

up

7. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Feb 23, 2016

Sold.

Thanks OF for this community marketplace. :thumbsup: