Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Radiant Super Compressor

1. durri70 Jan 13, 2021

Beautiful and rare vintage Radiant super compressor 30 Atm. the stainless steal watch case is in pristine condition, the dial have some minor scratches , caliber ETA 2452 working perfectly even do needs lubrication as the watch has been sitting in a drawer for long time. 2 straps are included on the sale as it's shown on the pictures.
    Dial: black and gray original dial, Steel luminous Hands, Sweep Second with red Arrow, Date – Aperture, Steel luminous Markers
    Movement: 25 Jewel Automatic Movement, Cal. 2452 ( ETA ), Shock -Protection ” Incabloc “
    Band Width: 22 mm. 100% Original. Case diameter: 40 mm. Inner bezel working perfectly . No water proof tested. In case you have any questions feel free to ask and I will reply with pleasure. No return available, I am not a dealer , I am a collector and selling some times watches of my collection.
    Payment: bank transfer or Paypal friends. I have several references here and on Ebay too.
    Net price: 700 € . Shipping not included.
    Shipping DHL full insurance, the cost will be checked depending on destination.
    Thanks to OF for the space
    1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Lonestar likes this.
  2. durri70 Feb 1, 2021

up