Vintage package-Delbana Chrono,Tissot Bumper,Movado Sub Sea $575

Hi Gang!

Time for a vintage package deal of shimmering exotic beauties from the South Pacific that surely will make you the envy at family gatherings during this holiday season, or fellow patrons at the neighborhood dive as you're slumped over the bar from one too many.
First up is this vintage Delbana chronograph in absolutely incredible condition! Works like a charm and keeps good time. The dial and hands are in super nice original condition and hard to capture the colors in my pictures but the hands are all in a blue-ish color with the exception of the second hand which is red, and all have no corrosion or damage. The winding crown is the only thing that shows any signs of its age. The printing on the dial is clear and sharp, and any blurring of the outside printed track is merely the crystal reflections, as they are perfect. This watch starts right up with the first turn of the crown and all functions work great. A fellow member of this forum also here in Florida spotted me wearing it and speculates it has a Landeron 48 movement but we didn't pop off the back as I shy away from opening snap back cases due to my lack of expertise. Will come on a better leather strap as the one pictured is a bit too narrow for the lug width. Nice wrist presence and appears to be around 35mm.

IMG_7118.jpg
IMG_6411.jpg
IMG_7116.jpg
IMG_6408.jpg
IMG_6410 (1).jpg

Next up is the 50's Tissot bumper automatic with a gorgeous original black dial. This watch looks incredible on the wrist and is in great shape. Appears to be 34-35mm and runs well with the exception of the second hand that hits the inside of the acrylic at 2:00 so someone with more skill than myself needs to pop off the crystal and adjust the hand. Any lint in the picture is on the outside of the crystal as I'm too clueless to dust it off before grabbing the camera.

IMG_6871.jpg
IMG_6872.jpg
IMG_6873.jpg
IMG_6875.jpg IMG_6868.jpg

And the third exotic beauty from the south pacific is this 50's Movado manual wind Sub Sea. Runs like a champ and all original with gently aged tropical dial. Looks to be about 35-36mm and all stainless steel. The watch looks much better in person than in my crappy lit pictures and is from the era when Movado was a much revered brand.

IMG_7125.jpg
IMG_7127.jpg
IMG_7128.jpg
IMG_7129.jpg

Shipping within the USA is included in our incredibly low price of $575 for this package deal of 3 vintage honey-bunches, and keeping with our overly-generous tradition we will throw in at least 1 and maybe 2 freebie watches depending on how dirty you talk to me via private messenger!
For payment we are open to personal check, money order, bank wire and Zelle. Send us a message and let's get to it. 馃榿

Nice package for the holidays- keep one for yourself and gift the others away. That Delbana is awesome,

Great starter package for the new collector. Love that Chronograph.

These beauties are still here? Ok you cheapskates let's kick it up a notch shall we? Along with the freebies I'm going to throw in this practically NOS vintage Bulova Accutron. Sat in storage with the battery removed for decades. I bought it, popped in a new battery and it's running great. She's a stunner and that blue dial really pops. Nice long signed bracelet too.
IMG_5973.jpg

IMG_5976.jpg

IMG_5975.jpg IMG_5975.jpg

IMG_5974.jpg

You offered a free hummer with the package deal鈥 see what it takes now.