Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Organa Chronograph

1. slique12 Jul 13, 2017

Hello

I'm refocusing my small collection and will be putting up for sale a couple watches in the next few days. The first on the block is this rare vintage Organa chronograph with incredible contrast on the dial and simply beautiful patina all over. The chromed case is nicely weathered and compliments the black dial with gilt lettering quite perfectly. I for one also love the font style used here - just look at that 4! The watch was serviced in early 2016 and runs great with no issues.

Movement: Original, Landeron 48 or 248
    Case: Chrome plated with stainless steel screw down case back, 35mm without crown
    Crown: Original, unsigned
    Crystal: Replaced at service
    Dial: Original, black with gilt lettering
    Hands: Original
    Strap: Leather
    Service history: Serviced by previous owner in early 2016, no receipt

Please use the following pictures as part of the description (borrowing a couple pics from the previous owner):

Organa1.jpg Organa2.jpg Organa3.jpg Organa4.jpg Organa5.jpg

Watch and I are in the US and I can ship worldwide (with some exceptions). No returns please.

I'm asking $550USD insured and shipped to CONUS. Other countries add shipping cost. Payment by bank transfer or PayPal.

Plenty of references on here and available upon request.

Thanks!

José9, Lonestar and khanmu like this.
  2. calalum Jul 13, 2017

Really cool dial and hands. No idea re value but at that price presumably that piece will be gone quickly.

slique12 likes this.
  3. bigsom Jul 14, 2017

I recognize this one :). Didn't realize the value had jumped up so much in the last few months! Should have kept it.

4. slique12 Jul 18, 2017

Sold. Thanks OF for the space:)