Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega WWW 30T2, Dirty Dozen WWII British Military

1. toddle321 Aug 4, 2017

This is a recent pick-up, but alas another shiny object with straight lugs has caught my eye. One in, one out.

Up for grabs is an Omega WWW British Military watch, the Omega contribution to the Dirty Dozen.

Case - lugs are fixed as they should be and case back has correct markings. The crystal has several scratches which are visible in the pics. The case shows scratches and small dings from wear.

Dial/Hands - There is a portion of the "2" hour missing and the radium has degraded in areas, but an attractive brown colored lume. It does not glow, but I find conflicting info on whether that's correct for a 1940's era radium dial or not.

Movement - The 30T2 is running a couple minutes slow over the last 24 hours. I haven't attempted to regulate it and don't know the service history, so I recommend a service

The watch is sold on the pictured green Nato

Please review the photos as they are part of the description and let me know if you need any others.

Asking $1,750 (net to me) shipped in CONUS the via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via Fedex priority/parcelpro, add $40 for international shipment. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

IMG_5976.JPG IMG_5977.JPG IMG_5978.JPG IMG_5979.JPG IMG_5980.JPG IMG_5981.JPG IMG_5982.JPG IMG_5983.JPG
    simon.pearl, R3D9, Jacquot and 8 others like this.