Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Omega Watch Mechanical

1. allenfangwiz Aug 21, 2013

I added photos from the previous seller that sold to me to give you a better look on what you guys are buying/biding for.
    Please look at the watches band as it is worn but everything still works very well.
    Original great looking Swiss Made Stainless Steel case in fully polished condition. Measurements Case: 35mm in diameter across (excl. crown) and 37mm from lug end to lug end.
    Refurbished dial. Centre second hand.
    Original quality Swiss Signed Omega Cal. 610 17 jewels manual wind movement in already oiled and cleaned condition.
    The watch is running fine and can tell time.
    Guaranteed authentic watch.
    Overall original Vintage,
    Swiss Made, OMEGA watch.
    Looking for any offers

2. allenfangwiz Sep 6, 2013

offers?

3. Time Exposure coordinates his cast with his car's paint job Sep 7, 2013

Gosh, I just bought one Tuesday off TZ for USD $140. It has an ugly original dial, but I can have it refinished to look like yours for USD $80 at Kirk Rich Dial in CA, USA.
    [​IMG]

If I could get USD $400 for it I'd be thrilled!

Don't get me wrong. I think it's a fantastic watch, and I like to think of the 610 movement as a 563 without auto winding.
    [​IMG]

But $450 seems a bit high? Refinished dials and polished cases seem to be the kiss of death among many collectors here. Maybe e-Bay is a better venue? Not that e-Bay isn't without it's flaws...

Daniel B, gatorcpa and Omega78 like this.
  4. allenfangwiz Oct 2, 2013

Im willing to take any offers! please let me know.

5. allenfangwiz Oct 7, 2013

keep the offers coming, im trying to sell this asap for a new watch. Any offers would be considered! Thanks.