Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Omega Stainless Flightmaster Chronograph 145.013 Cal 910 Tropical Dial

1. toddle321 Aug 7, 2017

Up for sale is my tropical Omega Flightmaster chronograph, reference 145.013, caliber 910

Movement - The movement is a serviced 910, the service receipt will be provided to the buyer.

Dial/Hands - The dial has gone a very attractive tropical brown shade, subdials are also very attractive. The dial does have light spotting in bright light as you can see in the pics. I tried to take pics in different light. The dial and hands are original, the GMT blue hand is missing lume

Case - The case is nice and thick, and still shows it's original brushed pattern. It does have scratches/small nicks/marks in spots as I have demonstrated in the pictures.

Strap - the flightmaster is sold head only, the pictured leather strap is not included.

No box or papers are included. Please view the pics carefully, as they are a component of the description, let me know if you need additional pics.

Please review the photos as they are part of the description and let me know if you need any others.

Asking $2,500 (net to me) shipped in CONUS the via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via Fedex priority/parcelpro, add $40 for international shipment. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

My references are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG IMG_6059.JPG IMG_6060.JPG IMG_6062.JPG IMG_6067.JPG IMG_6070.JPG IMG_6086.JPG IMG_6087.JPG IMG_6089.JPG
    khmt2 and atc100 like this.