Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69

1. Dash1 Mar 13, 2021

Last sale of my recent cull.

A very nice and original Speedmaster 145.022-69, Cal.861, with an extract from the Omega archive dating it to 1970, on a brand new leather racing strap.

Here are some personal observations on each part of the watch, but please study the photos and PM me any questions that you might have (or if you notice that I've missed something important out.)

Dial: Correct stepped dial, it has aged very nicely and is a pleasure to look at imo. Tritium lume in good condition, with no lume loss. The dial body is excellent, with a nice even black colour, on close inspection there are some darker areas around some of the hour markers. Overall a very good looking dial imo.

Hands: Correct, original and retaining their tritium lume which has aged darker than the dial lume.

Bezel: Correct, original 'DNN' bezel in excellent condition.

Case: Nice and clean, probably had a light polish in the past. Several small marks on the lower right lug, but otherwise barely a mark anywhere.
    Case-back: Very nice clear and crisp hippocampus. Unpolished and incredibly no tool damage.

Crown: Correct 24 tooth.

Dust cap: Nice condition, correct type for the watch.

Crystal: Genuine Omega with the logo, in good condition. Only very light marks.

Movement: Looks clean and in good condition. Currently working but last service unknown.

Paperwork: Extract from Omega's archive showing delivery to Switzerland in 1970.

So, a very attractive vintage Speedmaster in nice vintage original condition along with an extract of the archive and a new straps. I am only selling as I need to raise some funds, so am not keen on a return, however if I have grossly misrepresented the watch I will of course provide a full refund on return of the watch in the same condition that it was sent. Last service is unknown so no guarantees on timekeeping or functionality.

Priced at £4,950 (net) including extract of the archive and UK delivery (worldwide delivery by DHL express £45). Thank you for looking and to OF for the space.

The photos have been taken in a range of different natural light.
    DSCF7257.JPG
    DSCF7268.JPG DSCF7171.JPG DSCF7145.JPG DSCF7149.JPG DSCF7136.JPG DSCF7127_LI.jpg DSCF7130.JPG DSCF7283.JPG DSCF7254.JPG

2. Dash1 Mar 20, 2021

:)

3. Dash1 Mar 27, 2021

Sold. Many thanks to the buyer and OF.

140dave likes this.