Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 Chronograph, Cal 861

1. toddle321 Jun 4, 2017

For sale is my vintage Omega Speedmaster, model 145.022-69. The watch has had parts changed by Omega at service in the past, which I have detailed in the descriptions below.

Dial - Original tritium step dial in very nice condition, plots have yellowed nicely. Scratches in the pics are on the crystal.

Hands - The watch had an Omega service years ago, the hands are luminova replacements.

Bezel - The bezel was replaced at the Omega service, it does show wear and dings around the edges as show in pics.

Case - The case is nice and sharp. It has not been polished in the recent past, so wears scratches and small dings as reflected in pics.

Crown/Pushers - Assume they are service replacements, but I haven't checked.

Case back - The watch is in the serial range that it originally would have had a straight writing case back, it was replaced with a service case back/dust cover by Omega.

Movement - I do not know the service history on the movement, but it keeps reasonable time and the chrono operates properly.

Accessories - The watch is sold head only; no strap or bracelet is included.

Asking $2,675 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via FedEx with ParcelPro at cost less $30. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 1s.JPG 2.JPG 2b.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10b.jpg IMG_4667.JPG
    Hattrick, Slo084, Spacefruit and 3 others like this.
  2. sky21 Jun 4, 2017

Did you just sell this watch in under 8 min??

Spacefruit, toddle321 and watchknut like this.
  3. toddle321 Jun 4, 2017

It was OHPF in 6 mins, and payment received within about 8 :)

Spacefruit, Chye, R3D9 and 3 others like this.
  4. Foo2rama Keeps his worms in a ball instead of a can. Jun 4, 2017

Someone just got a great daily or base for a mod...

Tritium, Spacefruit, Duchene1 and 2 others like this.
  5. Igora Jun 5, 2017

uf, as always I am too slow!

EdtheAussie likes this.