Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Speedmaster 145.022-69 Chronograph, Cal 861, Faded DON

1. toddle321 Aug 31, 2020

Up for sale is my 145.022-69 Speedmaster. Watch is in nice overall condition, pictures are honest and unmodified.

Case - midcase shows wear, dings and marks from use, but is still sharp. Scratches on the case back from opening, hippocampus is visible. The crystal has scratches and I cannot find an omega symbol, so assume it is a replacement.

Bezel - Faded DON. Has scratches, marks from use.

Bracelet - No Strap or bracelet included, sold head only

Dial - The dial has nice very light green patina on the plots, which is common for the 30M serial numbers.

Hands - The hands show wear as pictured. The chrono sweep hand is a bit nicer than the hour/minute, but glows for a short moment and fades consistently with the rest of the watch. If it is a replacement, I think it tritium. The prior owner mentioned it was only serviced once in the 1980s

Movement - Movement runs and keeps reasonable time, chrono operates. It has chrono creep on the hour subidal. I recommend a service if you intend to wear it in rotation.

Priced at $4,100 USD shipped worldwide via FedEx ParcelPro. Payment via wire or potentially Paypal with references. I have references in the seller feedback section of this forum.

Thank you OF for the space!

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg Image.jpeg IMG_3481.jpg IMG_3482.jpg IMG_3487.jpg 1b.JPG
    Edited Aug 31, 2020
    Seacow, Risto, inchpincher and 15 others like this.
  2. apsm100 applysome! Aug 31, 2020

Now that was quick! :thumbsup:

toddle321 likes this.
  3. Steve1haggart Aug 31, 2020

no surprise it went quick at that price what a bargain .:)

airansun, Lonestar and toddle321 like this.
  4. Lonestar insert Schwartz joke HERE Sep 1, 2020

total steal, that one :eek: Congrats to both buyer and seller!