Forums Latest Members
  1. moscow Jul 11, 2015

hi all I'm the to omega's
    And like a magpie I've been taken by the vintage sm300 start building my own as a project just need a good case now I was going to get one from cousins UK or watchco but thought there might be someone out there with one they want to part with ??
    Any info or help where I maybe bull to purchased one would be great

2. Giff2577 Quick with the tools! Jul 11, 2015

I purchased mine from Watchco and was happy but beware of the ones on eBay. I purchased a large lot of Omegas and cases which included a SM300 case that turned out to be counterfeit.
    Study this before buying a case:
    http://scubawatch.org/hallofshame.html
    However, the Omegaforums is a great place to ask questions and to look for a legit case. Good luck with your build!

3. moscow Jul 11, 2015

Thanks great link I think are steer clear Of eBay and stick to omega forums
    Or if I have no look are get it from watchco or cousins UK just to be safe

Giff2577 likes this.
  4. moscow Jul 12, 2015

Hi all do any off you no if watchco post to UK and if so how much the sm300 complete case price is thanks
    Just won't to compare it to cousins UK at £1224 vat included

5. photo500 Jul 12, 2015

They haven't got any at the moment as far as I'm aware.

6. Giff2577 Quick with the tools! Jul 12, 2015

Send Watchco a message and ask. Let them know you are a member here. Worth a try. Also check out the Ofrei website.

watchme likes this.
  7. Archer Omega Qualified Watchmaker Jul 12, 2015

Are you after a vintage case, or a modern replacement? Your title says vintage but it seems most are referring to new cases in their replies.

A vintage case will come from a vintage watch. Bathe cases sold by Watchco and others are not vintage, or New Old Stock as they often claim. Bogey are new cases produced currently by Omega.

Cheers, Al