Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Seamaster SM300 165.024

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Aug 8, 2015

I have decided to put my vintage Omega Seamaster SM300 up for sale.
    From my knowledge and understanding everything on the watch is 100% original and correct.
    There are a couple of marks on the dial, sometimes they are much more visible than others but the pictures show the dial at its’ best and at its’ worst.
    As the pictures show the Bezel is in great cosmetic condition, with no chipping or cracks, it does rotate though the movement is not exactly smooth.
    The case is generally good, it has probably been polished in the past but there is not pitting or ugly scratches. The very tip of the end of the 4 o’clock lug is dented, you generally wouldn’t see it unless you were looking and I have tried my best to show it in the pictures.
    The caseback is in lovely condition with the seahorse engraving very crisp and clear, there were some deep scratches that I have had laser welded out and now you would not know they ever existed.
    The bracelet is the original flat link 1175 and I have bought new 640 end links, it fits my 19cm wrist with a little room to spare.
    The movement has been serviced some time over the last year or so.
    I am looking for US$2,650 for this original, rare and much sought after watch and I will cover the freight fees from Hong Kong

new 2.jpg new 3.jpg new 4.jpg new 5.jpg new 11.jpg new 7.jpg new 10.jpg new 1.jpg new 6.jpg sm300 caseback.jpg sm300 movement.jpg
    Edited Aug 10, 2015
  2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Aug 8, 2015

just realised I forgot the caseback pic

caseback outer.jpg

3. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Aug 10, 2015

The watch is now sold, thanks to buyer and OF for the space