Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Vintage Omega Seamaster chronograph 176.007, cal 1040

1. Deldog Jun 30, 2018

Iconic Omega Seamaster Automatic with beautiful blue dial, stainless steel case and matching stainless steel bracelet. Acquired earlier this year from a reputable vintage dealer.

Model: Omega Seamaster Automatic, ref 176.007

Case: Original, 38mm across, excluding signed crown. Factory finish visible. Signs of wear can be seen in photos. Hippocampus on caseback is worn but still shows. Lug width is 22 mm. Wears amazingly well.

Dial: Original blue. Patina on hour plots and original tritium hands. High-dome crystal with visible Omega logo in center has some scratches.

Movement: Omega caliber 1040, based on Lemania 1340 automatic. Watch winds, sets and runs smoothly and accurately. Quick-set date functions properly. Chronograph runs, stops and resets back to zero. Service history unknown.

Bracelet: Omega No. 12 with “120” stamped end links.

Notes: No box/papers. Condition detailed in photos below. This is without a doubt one of the coolest watches I have ever owned. Hate to sell it.

Offered at: A fair and affordable $2,150. In no rush to sell, lowballs will be ignored.

Fine print: PayPal only. Will ship when funds clear. I'll cover PayPal fees and shipping. Continental United States only.

Seller: I have a string of flawless references in the Watch Deals section of Watchuseek, Omega Forums and TRF. I'll expect the buyer to have strong references as well. Again, CONUS only. I am not a dealer or flipper. Just a curious collector who often sells watches to chase new ones. My watches are priced to move. PM me with any questions or reasonable offers. Returns accepted (minus shipping and insurance) if watch is not authentic and is returned to me in the same condition I sent it. Note: Please no offers from outside the United States, and no users without feedback. CONUS only.

Thanks!

FEEDBACK from OF and WUS
    Deldog excellent transaction
    Great trade with Deldog
    Deldog - good buyer
    Deldog fantastic seller
    Deldog great seller
    Smooth transaction with Deldog

1 copy.jpg 2 copy.jpg 3 copy.jpg 4 copy.jpg 5 copy.jpg 6 copy.jpg

Edited Jun 30, 2018
    Caus2929, George.A, orwell and 6 others like this.
  2. Deldog Jul 4, 2018

Bump this beauty. Happy Fourth!

3. Deldog Jul 7, 2018

Bump. Thanks, OF!

4. Deldog Jul 27, 2018

Withdrawn. Just can't part with it. Thanks, OF!

5. ICONO Jul 27, 2018

Wise decision !

This iteration has nowhere near, reached its market value, or appreciation,… of just how consumately pure, the design is… and of just how ‘cracking’ a Chronograph, it is

Edited Jul 27, 2018
    sdre and Kali77 like this.
  6. khanmu Jul 27, 2018

Agree with @ICONO , I sold mine also year and have regretted it since. I’m now on the lookout for one, so dibs if you decide to put it back up for sale....

7. Kali77 Jul 27, 2018

I concur with the above sentiments and have been looking for the right example myself.