Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Seamaster Automatic, reference 2802, caliber 471, $325

1. toddle321 Jul 8, 2017

Omega Seamaster, reference 2802, cal 471. Barn find full of DNA, needs a bath.

Dial & Hands: I couldn't find many examples of ref. 2802 on the net, but the cream dial is original to my eyes and seems to have fonts consistent with watches of the time. The scratches/marks in the pics are in the crystal. The hands show a little patina. I'm not certain if the lume dots at 3/6/9/12 are original or were added later. The lume dots at 3 and 6 are a little puffier than those at 9 and 12.

Case & crown. Unpolished stainless steel case with great lugs, still showing all of its original facets. Omega signed crown. No major dings or dents, but there is some light corrosion on the case back close to the winding stem as you can see in one of the last pics. . Approximately 33.5mm without crown.

Movement: Service history unknown. It starts moving when I shake it, but I recommend a service soon.

No accessories/straps/bracelets are included

Please review the photos as they are part of the description and let me know if you need any others.

Asking $325 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx 2-day with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via USPS Prioirty Mail in a small flat rate box, add $15 for internaitonal shipment. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 11a.JPG 12.JPG 14.JPG
    jacksonking, emirbuc, khmt2 and 6 others like this.
  2. toddle321 Jul 10, 2017

bump, offers?

Zoheb_ali likes this.