Forums Latest Members

FS vintage Omega Seamaster 176.007 caliber 1040

1. Blaise May 10, 2016

Up for sale is my Omega Seamaster 176.007 with caliber 1040 (Lemania 1340). The watch was overhauled by an ex-Omega service center about a year ago but it has not been worn much since.

[​IMG]

The case was refinished with the lapping machine to factory standards. I could not find any major scratches. I would still rate the case finish 95%. There are no major scratches, dings or anything like that at all.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The watch runs and the chronograph operates as it should, the only slight flaw is that the orange minute indicator hand sometimes just starts to run. When you reset the chrono it jumps back though and if you wear the watch with a running chrono it does not even noticeable.

The watch comes with it's original bracelet and end links. It was a US import so instead of the usual 1170 bracelet it comes on the US version (no.12) and the end links are reference number 120. Both the end links and the bracelet were refinished like the case. I have a 7.5" wrist and the bracelet is perfect for me and still could be micro adjusted with the clasp.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Dial is the matte Blue/Grey version with painted indexes. There is no flaking, still is great condition. The 24-hour indicators orange triangle is a bit faded though.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The watch is signed 6 times (crystal, crown, bracelet, case back, movement, dial). It is an amazing watch wears perfectly and has such a cool wrist presence.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I would like to get €1950 for the watch PayPaled (as gift or buyer covers fees) or bank transfer to my German account I'd prefer an EU deal but happy to discuss overseas transactions to.

Buyer will have a 3-day examining period if not happy the full amount will be refunded minus shipping.

Edited May 11, 2016
  2. Blaise May 13, 2016

Still up for sale

3. Blaise May 13, 2016

Serial is 31mill case back has both 176.001 and 176.007 inscribed....