Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Seamaster 176.007, Cal 1040 Automatic Chronograph

1. toddle321 Feb 10, 2018

For sale is a 176.007 Omega Automatic Seamaster, a very attractive watch with a great blue dial.

Dial– The original blue dial is in very nice condition

Case - The case shows wear, dings and scratches commensurate with the age of the watch.

Movement - It appears to have been serviced at some point in the past as it has a marking inside the case back, but I suspect that was long ago. This has sat in my box since I purchased it, so i recommend a service before you start wearing the watch. The watch will start up with a shake and the chrono operates, but I did not time the watch for accuracy.

Accessories - The watch is sold head only, the pictured 22mm strap is not included

Please view the pictures as they are an important part of the description, and let me know if you need any others.

Asking $1,775 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via FedEx with ParcelPro at cost less $30. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire. Returns within 3 days if the watch is not as described.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional pics. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG IMG_8035.JPG IMG_8036.JPG IMG_8037.JPG IMG_8114.JPG IMG_8116 - Copy.JPG IMG_8117.JPG
    Caus2929, cornishgiant, GregH and 4 others like this.