Forums Latest Members
  1. jinson Mar 15, 2013

Hello Colleagues,

Would anyone know of a quality vintage Omega watch repair in or near San Francisco. With the help of a forum member, I have found several positive feedback on Paul's Watch Repair in Sacramento (90 minutes away). I have a Speedmaster 145.022 that needs an overhaul.

I have several watch repair recommendations out of state; however, wanted to see if there's a local jeweler.

Thanks in advance!

2. smithrjd Mar 15, 2013

I have used Paul's for several watches, PM sent.

3. djk84 Jul 22, 2015

Did you wind up sending it in to Pauls? I'm in California and currently looking for a place to send my vintage Omega in for repair and service.

4. wsfarrell Jul 23, 2015

Paul's is a Russian father/son watchmaker team. They do good work, fast, and very cheaply. As with any such enterprise, it really helps if you develop a relationship with them before handing something off for repair. Happy to talk (via PM) about my experiences there.

5. jsinghdreams Jul 23, 2015

Great timing. Looks like I am going to be in need of their services sometime soon.

6. djk84 Aug 2, 2015

7. tictictictoc Aug 4, 2015

Rolf Klotz of Klotz Watches and Clocks has done a great job on few of my watches. He revived my Wittnauer and serviced my 69 Speedy. I would highly recommend him. However, after 14 years just last week they closed shop in SF and moved across the GoldenGate Bridge to Mill Valley and should be operational soon.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/klotz-watches-and-clocks-mill-valley-2

Also there is Frank Seuss of Downtown watch repair. He is good too. He revived my UG polerouter. He is located in the Shreve & Co building off Union Square in the city.

http://www.yelp.com/biz/downtown-watch-repair-san-francisco

Hope this helps!

8. Audley Yung Aug 5, 2015

excellent post. I'll be giving Paul a call to service the Seamaster Pro that only has a days worth of power reserve when fully wound.