Forums Latest Members
  1. menkieeee1 Apr 27, 2016

Howdy! So I just got this watch and I love it! keeps great time and I like the simple style. But, I would really like some more information on it. I had somebody open it up and I got the serial number and took some photos. Any info would be appreciated! The markings on the clasp says " GENEX U.S.A 1/20 10KT G.F. TOPS" not sure this is the original bracelet it came with or not. The serial number on the movement says "16019501" inside the back of the case has the numbers "3993 2 SC" The face simply says OMEGA on top and Ladymatic on the bottom. I collect all things vintage and have just recently become interested in vintage watches so any info at all would be great.

Thanks for your help[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Edited Apr 27, 2016
  2. dsio Ash @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 27, 2016

10KT G.F. means its a 10K gold filled case, so not solid gold but rather gold filled with base metal, sort of thicker than gold plating but not as thick as gold capping. Case sounds like a US domestic production example so the movement was shipped to the states where the US distributor assembled it and sold it there locally.

menkieeee1 likes this.