Forums Latest Members

WITHDRAWN Vintage Omega Deville Unicoc 166.0094 Rare & Serviced!

1. WatchWarlock Jan 8, 2018

New Year's resolutions means making difficult collection decisions. :unsure:

**Cliffnotes**
    Reference: ST 166.0094
    Year: 1971
    Case Material : Stainless Steel monocoque case
    Case Size : 40mm, 18mm lug width.
    Movement Caliber : Cal. 1002
    Functionality : Fully serviced and overhauled by Omega on 12/17
    Condition : Mint to excellent
    Asking Price: $1575 USD shipped CONUS via PayPal FF or buyer pays fees. Trade value at $1700.

Up for sale or trade is a very unique and rare Omega Deville "Unicoc" (one-piece case). This monocoque one-piece case was designed to be super water-resistant and can only be opened from the crystal. This Omega was sourced from an estate sale in Europe and I believe was given out by Omega as an award watch - unavailable for sale to the general public. This 1971 Deville is powered by Omega caliber 1002 automatic movement, which is currently running at around +4 /s day with a very strong amplitude. The dial features white gold markers and the date window is also trimmed in white gold. Most importantly, the original case is unpolished and has beautiful original sunburst brushing and sharp edges.

This piece was just completely serviced by Omega, and all original parts replaced are included with the watch. The current case, dial, and movement are all original and immaculate. All serviced parts, including the original crystal, hands, date-wheel, crown, rotor, and gaskets were returned and included. The watch will include the majority of Omega's 2 year service warranty dating to December 2017. Service receipt and service case will be included in the sale. It is currently mounted on a custom snake skin strap that complements the incredible gray dial beautifully. This is truly a pristine example that rarely comes up for the discerning Omega collector.

I have a 100% seller feedback on eBay and I've had several high-end transactions on various forums. References can be provided. My handle on other forums and Instagram is the same. Would prefer the buyer to have similar references if paying via goods & services. Watch is sold as-is, unless significantly not as-described. Please feel free to message me with any questions. Thanks OF for the space!

FullSizeRender 19.jpg FullSizeRender 13.jpg FullSizeRender 14.jpg FullSizeRender 15.jpg FullSizeRender 20.jpg FullSizeRender 21.jpg IMG_3543.JPG
  2. WatchWarlock Jan 10, 2018

Humpday bump!

3. WatchWarlock Jan 16, 2018

Major reduction! Motivated to sell. $950

EDIT: Copy of Service Receipt added

Omegaservice receipt_.jpg

Edited Jan 16, 2018
  4. WatchWarlock Jan 17, 2018

Some interest but no bites! This is a fully Omega serviced vintage watch under warranty!

5. WatchWarlock Jan 18, 2018

bump!

6. WatchWarlock Jan 20, 2018

bump!

7. WatchWarlock Jan 30, 2018

bump!