Vintage Omega Cosmic 166.0196

Posts
31
Likes
269
Hi Sovos, no, unfortunately not. I’m enjoying it too much for that.

Could you show us some pictures of the watch you have as your avatar and tell us a bit about it? I’ve never seen one like that before.
 
Posts
6
Likes
6
Hi Sovos, no, unfortunately not. I’m enjoying it too much for that.

Could you show us some pictures of the watch you have as your avatar and tell us a bit about it? I’ve never seen one like that before.
Sure thing it is reference 166.0265. Was on the hunt for it for about a year. Its a 35mm but wears more like a 36mm because its integrated. Here are some more pictures

 
Posts
31
Likes
269
Congratulations! It's a beautiful watch and the size looks perfect. I've never seen this before. Thank you for the pictures 😀
 
Posts
6
Likes
6
Congratulations! It's a beautiful watch and the size looks perfect. I've never seen this before. Thank you for the pictures 😀
Yea I have a couple others on my list to get lol