Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Omega Constellation Electroquartz 196.005 Beta

1. toddle321 Jun 10, 2018

I don't know much about these, I bought it on an eBay whim a while back, and don't wear it as much as I should. I changed the battery but did not have it serviced, it runs fine and keeps great time. The gasket was disintegrated when I removed the case back, so I suppose it's due a trip to STS or the like if you want it bulletproof for the future. It does have service marks inside the case back, so someone has touched it at some point.

Case is in very nice shape - I don't know these well enough to tell if it's a refinish, but there's purple snot on the outside of the caseback, which seems a good sign. There are a couple hairline scratches in spots if you look at it very closely

Bracelet - Fits my 7" wrist with a link to spare, extremely tight, almost unworn condition

Dial/Hands - No issues I can see

All in all a very cool watch for not a lot of money. Asking $775 USD shipped via FedEx 2-day in the U.S., international shipping to be discussed.

Feedback is available in the seller reviews section of the forum.

Thank you OF for the space!

IMG_0447.JPG IMG_0449.JPG IMG_0450.JPG IMG_0451.JPG IMG_0452.JPG IMG_0482.JPG IMG_0485.JPG IMG_0486.JPG IMG_0487.JPG IMG_0505.jpg IMG_0506.jpg
    kaplan, neilfrancis and wsfarrell like this.
  2. toddle321 Jun 12, 2018

Hummmm.....errr Bump