Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage OMEGA Bumper Ref. 2421 – 1940s - Price reduction

1. Franz Oct 30, 2019

For sale is this great example of an early Omega automatic with the cal. 28.10 RA SC.
    This was Omega's first automatic movement, and R.A stands for Remontoir Automatique, SC for Seconde au Centre.

CASE: Unpolished stainless steel case, the original factory brushed parts are still well visible on the top of the lugs and on the side of the case.
    The caseback has a superficial “crack” but it feels solid and also retains the original factory brushed finish.
    There is a small dent on the back of the case as pointed out on the last photo.
    Unfortunately i don’t have the tool to open it safely but i can guarantee the originality of the movement.

Original crown with the skinny logo.

DIAL: original stunning two tone dial with homogeneous patina. The original radium lume is partially missing on the 7-8-9 numerals but it is barely noticeable when at the wrist.
    Radium burn on the dial at 6:55, again visible only when the watch is tilted at a certain angle in some light conditions.

HANDS: one of the most attractive yellow-honey color hand-set i’ve ever seen. Original blued sweeping seconds hand.

MOVEMENT: cal. 28.10 RA, service history unknown, it winds smoothly and it is in working conditions.

I’m asking: reduced to 520Euro (was 590Eu) payment by Paypal or bankwire.

I'm located in Italy, many references avaliable on request.

Thanks for looking!

Edited Dec 10, 2019
  2. Franz Nov 1, 2019

Bump!
    Price reduction to 590Euro.
    Thanks

3. Franz Nov 2, 2019

Up

4. Franz Nov 5, 2019

Up

5. Franz Nov 12, 2019

Up