Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Omega bracelets - Holzer Jubilee, very hard to find

1. mattmcmhn Jul 14, 2014

I have 2 Holzer Jubilee Speedmaster bracelets that I'm selling. They have 20mm end links and are originally for the Speedmaster Mark II's although they would fit a Mark III or Mark IV/4.5 with 22mm end links swapped in. From what I've been able to gather these bracelets are fairly rare and were produced in South American markets by an authorized Omega subsidiary back when Omega was apparently a bit looser about 3rd parties being authorized to use the Omega name/logo. Both are original, at least 30 years or more old. I am selling both of these together, one is in great shape with practically zero stretch and the other one has a pretty good amount of stretch and wear but a perfect vintage clasp. They are being sold together because 1) I don't have any use for just one, and 2) if anything happens to one of them while you're wearing it, etc. it'll be very difficult to find any replacement parts or repair it. I'm asking $300 shipped, including PayPal fees. Please contact me with any interest or questions.

Some more info in my thread here

Note I did find in my research that the different stamping on the clasps are both correct for these bracelets.

I have not completed any sales on Omega Forums but am active and have a great deal of feedback under JoeRogan on WUS. I can confirm that's me pretty much however you'd like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]