Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage Movado Triple Date Calendar

1. AESTime Nov 1, 2016

Selling from my personal collection, a stunning 1940's Movado Triple Date Calendar with 18k GF case with unique lugs, snap back case, two tone dial, dauphine hand/marker set in original condition.

Dial: Unique completely original two tone dial with light cream, even patina. Applied gold markers, unique Spanish Day/Month wheels, gold dauphine handset and new plexi glass.

Case: Original 18k GF case with beautiful intricate lugs in immaculate condition showing NO signs of plating. Original snap back case back, marked inside with historic Movado sign (see pics).
    Size 33.05 mm excluding replaced crown, 16mm lug width.

Movement: Original Movado manual wind movement with all functions operating smoothly and keeping good time. Signed "Movado Factories", "15 jewels", "Swiss", "9644" the movement is clean and looks incredible.

Please look carefully at the images as part of the description and if you have any questions I am happy to help.

Asking $685 USD plus postage & fees.

WILL CONSIDER REASONABLE OFFERS.

A truly stunning and historical watch that looks absolutely incredible in person and on the wrist.

Multiple WUS & Omega Forum references available on request.

Thanks Omega Forum for the space.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited Nov 3, 2016
    Lonestar likes this.
  2. AESTime Nov 3, 2016

BUMP
    $685 OBO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk