Forums Latest Members

SOLD vintage Longines Conquest Power Reserve

1. JohnSteed Mar 22, 2016

Hey guys I'm offering one of mine here, a nice Longines Conquest Power Reserve as-is, as shown, as described.

Photos magnify certain areas to ensure you see what I see. With a Loupe. It's a nice example.

The original case contours/shape still visible and the case likely not polished much, if any. Sold head only, Lugs are 18mm. Watch shows wear
    marks and scratches consistent with years of use and keeps good time while I've had it.

Note:-- Nicely patina'd. A couple shakes of the wrist gets it going easily. But since it takes a little effort to wind using the crown, it's likely good to get it to your watchmaker for a cleaning/service.

By the way, the original scalloped crown should be correct for the fish Caseback. Watch you see here is Watch you'll receive - No returns on that basis.

Happy to answer any question PM'd to me.

Some details -
    ***** Reference 9032 (stamped inside the Caseback is correct for a power reserve disc movement)
    ***** 24 Jewel, Calibre 294 for date at 12
    ***** Serial 10 million range (circa 1959)
    ***** 412 is stamped on Lug & Caseback
    ***** 35mm case diameter excluding crown

Asking $2500 .... basically what I paid & includes insured shipping.

Bank wire preferred -- buyer feel free to say if you prefer PayPal. Watch will ship immediately upon receipt of cleared payment.

Thanks Omega Forums!!

image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

2. JohnSteed Mar 23, 2016

Bump ..... Additional scans :thumbsup:

All these iPhone photos snapped outside in the evening

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

3. JohnSteed Mar 26, 2016

Offers? :)

4. JohnSteed Mar 31, 2016

LawBrk likes this.