Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage LeCoultre, bumper caliber 12A, circa 1950, serviced, with warranty

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 18, 2015

Vintage LeCoultre Bumper Automatic - Fully Serviced

Good overall vintage condition as pictured. Serviced October 2014. Buyer will receive transferable certificate for the remainder of the one-year warranty. Running well & keeping good time. Also includes a later signed JL buckle as pictured, and free generic strap. Absolutely ready to wear with no worries.

Dial & hands: Original finish military-style dial with patina. Vintage crystal in good condition. Signed "LeCoultre" and "Swiss". Correct blued steel sword hands and center sweep seconds. Sword hands appear to me to have been expertly relumed in the past. Please see the pictures and judge for yourself.

Case: Stainless steel case with normal wear. Correct caseback and domed crown (early crowns were not signed). Case dimensions approximately 34mm diameter, 36mm with crown, 42mm lug to lug. 16mm between lugs/strap size.

Movement: Signed LeCoultre caliber A12, LeCoultre's very first automatic movement. Excellent condition, and fully serviced. Movement & inside case back pictures were taken at the time of service.

Priced at US$595 OBRO. Payment via PayPal only. Fees and USPS priority mail shipping included for US buyers. International buyers pay actual shipping costs over US$20 and will be responsible for any customs or other fees.

No returns. Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important and integral part of the description. Glad to answer any questions you may have - just shoot me a PM.

image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg
    image.jpg

Edited Apr 18, 2015
    Vron, superhill, rhetoric and 3 others like this.
  2. rhetoric Apr 19, 2015

Super looking watch and quite authentic. At that price it's a goer. :thumbsup:

Darlinboy and Hijak like this.
  3. ulackfocus Apr 19, 2015

Really! How has it not sold? That logo buckle ALONE is worth at least a C-note.

Darlinboy, Pasbru and rhetoric like this.
  4. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 23, 2015

Watch is now SOLD.

Thanks to the buyer, and to OF for providing this marketplace. :)