Forums Latest Members

FS Vintage King Seiko from July 1970 US$495 - SOLD -

1. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Oct 22, 2017

Up for sale I have a vintage King Seiko, high beat, from July 1970:
    Reference: 5625 – 7000
    Dial & Hands: All look perfect and completely original, the applied markers and logo on the dial catch the light and give the piece a very refined look.
    Crystal: There are a number of scratches to the crystal, I have tried to show these at their worst in one of the pic’s as in general lighting conditions they are not so noticeable. It is a mineral crystal, and almost certainly original to the watch.
    Case: 36mm, the case has probably been polished in the past but it still has reasonable edges, and there are quite a few surface scratches, though no ugly dents and I have tried to show it as honestly as I can in the pics. The medallion caseback is in great condition with no damage at all.
    Lug Width: 18mm
    Movement: The ticks along OK and the high beat movement means the hands purr round nicely, the quickset date and hacking function both work fine. It has a power reserve of about 40 hours, though there is no service history and it loses about 30 seconds per day.
    Bracelet: Sold on a brand new, vintage look leather strap.
    Price: The first person to offer US$495 by transferwise or bank transfer take it, if you pay by paypal I would like US$525 to cover some of their fees. Price includes shipping worldwide from Hong Kong by EMS speedpost.
    References: I have bought and sold a few watches here on Omega Forums, and have been a member for some time.
    Please reach out to me with any questions via PM. Please let me know if you need any additional pictures.

Thanks for looking and thatnks also to OF for the space and these great forums,
    Shaun

1.jpg

2.jpg 2A.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg
    Stufuse, jaspers, COYI and 1 other person like this.
  2. shaun hk Fairy nuffer Oct 27, 2017

I realised I missed a few photo's when I put this up for sale, especially the caseback which a few people have enquired about, so.... 6.jpg 7.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Zandibar, bigsom and Stufuse like this.