Vintage Heuer Carrera 2447 arrival

Hello and good evening,
Today I received a recently purchased project Heuer Carrera reference 2447. When I shake the watch the seconds hand moves, that’s good news. And underneath the scratched up crystal there is a very nice dial hiding. Only thing, it is missing the crown and one pusher. Anyone knows where and how I can find original ones for them? Was this crown originally signed or unsigned? Thanks in advance.
Jan

I can't assist with finding parts but that is a great watch! Very nice tachy dial.

There’s a lot to like about that… I’m rather jealous !

As it’s a second execution dial I’d guess it should be a signed crown. What’s the serial number ?

My fingers are crossed that no moisture has damaged the movement.

Very nice:thumbsup:

Thank you for taking the time to respond. The serial number is 104557.

Most 2447 in this range seem to have the 24 tooth signed crown.

Great looking watch. Start searching eBay, likely to be your best bet for sourcing the needed parts.

Need to know what you’re looking for though. There are so many subtle variations on these. From memory he’d want 6.7mm x 3.0mm with 24 teeth. I can find a well respected seller with these in the UK. Where are you based @jantjewgm ?

He nailed the esthetics and engaged the top manufacturers to execute his vision.

I don't know if this is everyone else's experience, but: old steel chrono pushers for these are getting *very* hard to find. Perhaps that's just anecdote/experience here in the midwest/USA, but lordy--best of luck tracking the pusher cap down.

Well done with the find - look forward to seeing photos when it’s cleaned up.

Thank you! With the help of @w154 I managed to source a crown on Ebay. For the pusher, no idea how to approach that. I measured 4.4mm / 2.7mm, I guess patience and keep on searching the web.