Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Hamilton "Pan Europ" Diver

1. Myron Apr 3, 2021

Next up is my vintage Hamilton "Pan Europ" diver, which Hamilton actually called the Aqua Diver. This watch is in amazing condition for its age and still has the waxy protective blob seal on the caseback. I measure about 42-43 mm in diameter, not including the screw-down crown. Everything functions perfectly on this watch, and it's running about +12 to +15 sec/day on my wrist, although I do not know its service history. It is rare to find this watch in this condition today.

Hamilton produced a few varieties of this watch, which I have documented in my blog post about it here. There are also lots of other pictures of the watch there as well.

Some stats:

Reference: 64065-3
    Case: Not sure what to call the shape, but it's beautiful. Brushed and polished, with very sharp edges. Appears 100% original and unpolished.
    Lug Width: 20 mm
    Water Resist: 200 m (but please don't swim with a vintage watch before having this checked)
    Crystal: Not sure, but I'm guessing either mineral glass or plexiglass. Appears to be the original sharp-cornered "top hat" style.
    Movement: 21,600 vph, automatic, non-hacking
    Crown: screw-down, working fine.
    Bezel: bi-directional, great clicking action. Not too stiff, not too weak, just right. Marked with 12-hr GMT and elapsed time.
    Dial details: T SWISS MADE T, automatic
    Date: quick set, window at 3 o'clock, works fine.
    Strap: will ship with a brand new, unworn rubber NATO-style strap from Watch Gecko

I am asking $1600 USD OBRO shipped in the USA. I ship with USPS Priority Mail and insure through Parcel Pro. Asking price includes shipping and insurance; other offers negotiable.

Because I am a private collector and not a dealer I don't accept returns unless the watch arrives in a condition other than as described or pictured here, so please do your homework and soul-searching first. I have plenty of references here and on other fora, so you can buy with confidence.

Thanks for looking,

Myron

Here are some fresh pics from today. You can find many other pictures of the watch on my blog article, linked above.

tempImagelJxCzF.png tempImageXqBxCW.png tempImageZrmy66.png tempImageXi3MOT.png tempImageNaWgw7.png tempImage18tvgI.png

2. Myron Apr 3, 2021

SOLD. Thank you buyer and OF.

Myron

JwRosenthal and smitty190373 like this.
  3. wagudc Apr 3, 2021

Wow congrats a around. It is a beauty.

Myron likes this.