Vintage GMT Pepsi Advise

Posts
1,585
Likes
2,018
Hi Forum

out of my knowledge but interested the watch is priced at 10K US$ , the watch is in Switzerland from someone I know , if you have experience on those let me know

Paul
 
Posts
4,593
Likes
10,813
Interesting watch. I would look at it in person first. Maybe just the pictures but the case looks like it was made yesterday and no numbers on the head links. The lack of deep rub marks on the back of the lugs from the head link side tabs would make me want a closer look. Like I said, maybe just the pictures aren't clear.
 
Posts
13,915
Likes
54,108
Help us out here. What ref and serial does the person selling it claim that it is?
 
Posts
1,585
Likes
2,018
Well looks like it will be a nogo for me , thanks for the hints Paul