Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Gallet MultiChron 12H, gorgeous black gloss dial, stainless steel case, circa 1950s

1. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! Apr 30, 2016

Vintage Gallet MultiChron 12H
    Three-register chronograpg in stainless steel
    Striking gloss black dial
    Excelsior Park caliber 40 movement
    All correct, produced mid-late 1950s
    Fully serviced by Gallet in July 2014, and with remainder of two-year warranty.

Dial & Hands: The original finish gloss black gilt dial is in excellent vintage condition with a light and even dusting of patina. Steel hour, minute, and center sweep, and sub-register hands seconds hands, with light corrosion, The text & markings are all as they should be, clear and easy to read, and mark this watch as an early execution of this desirable Gallet reference.

Case, crown, & crystal. Excellent stainless steel case, correct crown & pushers. No dings or dents, minimal wear. Dimensions are approximately 37mm without crown, 40mm with, 44mm lug-to-lug, and 12mm thick. Will ship with the worn suede strap shown. Sleek case design that wears very well and has great wrist presence.

Movement: Fully serviced by Gallet in July 2014, with two-year warranty. Buyer will receive documentation of service. Keeping accurate time, with all chronograph functions fully operational.

Please review the pictures carefully as they are an important an integral part of the description. All but the movement, inside case back & wrist shot were taken today in natural light.

Offered at US$3590. Price includes PayPal fees and priority shipping within the US, four percent (4%) discount for bank wire. Non-US buyers please contact me to discuss shipping arrangements and cost.

Shipping: The watch will ship promptly via USPS priority mail, signature required, tracked, and insured for final sale value.

Sold as is with remaining Gallet factory warranty and no returns.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg
    image.jpeg image.jpeg image.png image.png image.jpeg

2. sliceoftime_ Apr 30, 2016

What a stunner!

Darlinboy likes this.
  3. ELV web Apr 30, 2016

I would surely lift this if I haven't told myself recently I have to focus on UG and Zenith.

Darlinboy and littlesheep81 like this.
  4. Noles_88 Dog costume designer extraordinaire! Apr 30, 2016

Must resist. Strength. What a Great watch. Glws. Even though its not needed.

Darlinboy likes this.
  5. oddboy Zero to Grail+2998 In Six Months May 1, 2016

love me some black dials and patina.

and those hands are killer!

Edited May 2, 2016
    Darlinboy likes this.
  6. Darlinboy Pratts! Will I B******S!!! May 2, 2016

Watch is now sold.

Thanks to the buyer and to OF for this great marketplace. :thumbsup:

jfwoodman and oddboy like this.