Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Eterna-Matic Kontiki 20

1. Franz Jun 9, 2016

For sale is my all original Eterna-Matic Kontiki 20 from late '60 early '70.
    This is the "full size" version (circa 37.5mm excluding crown), the case has well defined edges and it is in very good shape.

Dial has is in spectacular condition, lume dots, hands and applied indices are perfect without any signs of oxidation.

Original plexi crystal with the 5 bearing balls symbol in the center.

The Kontiki gold medallion on the caseback is slightly worn but still well visible and defined.
    Serial number perfectly legible.

Original Gay Freres beads of rice bracelet with all the links (it is 19cm long at his maximus extention).

The movement is the "in house" Eterna 1489K, with screw-down crown, it keeps accurate time, winds smoothly and the push pull quickset date function is a pleasure and fun to operate.

I'm asking 590euros, payment by Paypal (plus fees) or bankwire. The watch is located in Italy, i prefer to ship inside the EU, but we can discuss international shipping. I will use major couriers like UPS or TNT.

References avaliable, here on Omegaforums and elsewhere.
    Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

x3no, Spike, dougiedude and 8 others like this.
  2. Franz Jun 9, 2016

Sold in a flash, many thanks to the buyer and to this community.

3. tyrantlizardrex Jun 9, 2016

Very cool - congrats to buyer and seller. :D

4. dougiedude Carpe horologium! Jun 9, 2016

Wow.

Dibs, please, new owner! ::love::

5. Spike Jun 10, 2016

Double wow....................my "I'm not buying anything 'cos I'm trying to move house" pledge would have been straight out of the window if I'd seen this in time.

Probably just as well..........