Forums Latest Members
  1. ViaAppia May 21, 2016

So I was searching through some "historic" hodinkee articles and I guess I actually got pretty far back, when I came across a vintage Omega chronograph that I had never seen before. Now my first thought is that it's not an original Omega case :cautious:, but since I was unable to find anything, even more info since the listing is dead, I thought I'd give it one last shot here. Join me on the treasure hunt guys::book::.

Listed info from Hodinkee along with link. Only one tiny tiny pic
    HODINKEE
    "June 23, 2008 - This rare, 18K pink-toned gold Omega chronograph is unlike any we've ever seen. The seller claims it was originally sold on the French market and sports a case with layered horned lugs. It is 'fitted with the historically significant Omega chronograph caliber 33.3.' This watch is certainly unique and offers a great chance to own a very rare vintage Omega. However, because we do not know much about this watch it is tough to comment on actual value for asking price. Whether a reasonable asking price or not, this watch is selling for $4995."

http://hoodinkee-beta.squarespace.com/?offset=1214272034000

[​IMG]

2. TNTwatch May 21, 2016

Edited May 21, 2016
    ViaAppia likes this.
  3. Anthony Perna May 21, 2016

magnificent!!!!

4. ViaAppia May 21, 2016

Awesome!!! Top notch detective work thanks big time. Now if only there was a case number that would actually point me in the right direction :mad:. Piece by piece I'm hoping to figure this out because I love the looks of this one.