Vintage bracelet repair in the US

Any recommendations for bracelet repair in the US? I have a few types of repair I need, including bracelet re-build and laser welding.

First, I need a couple rivet bracelets re-built (one GF, one Clewco):
IMG_4060.jpeg

Second, someone <gasp> engraved an “Eterna” logo onto a GF bracelet clasp. Need that removed, presumably will require laser welding and either polishing or refinishing.
IMG_4062.jpeg

Third, I have a couple of these ‘50s sliding clasp bracelets (one Omega, one a Longines Nautilus bracelet) that are broken. All the parts are there but one of the pieces of metal that attach the bracelet links to the clasp are snapped.
IMG_4057.jpeg

For those interested, it seems at least for Omega they identified this flaw and fixed it. On the right, you can see they made it a single piece of metal.
IMG_4059.jpeg

Like 3
Maybe a regular jeweler would be better? Someone that restores heirloom jewelry. Just a thought.

Lots of folks have good things to say about Rolliworks, though I have no personal experience and I'm not certain they work on brands other than Rolex.

Lots of folks have good things to say about Rolliworks, though I have no personal experience and I'm not certain they work on brands other than Rolex.
I was gonna say the same thing. I'm curious as we all have BoR bracelets that could use a spiffing.

Last time I reached out to Rolliworks (a few months ago) they were only accepting Rolex jobs unfortunately.

Like 2
Last time I reached out to Rolliworks (a few months ago) they were only accepting Rolex jobs unfortunately.
He'd be making BANK if he did, wee have so many BoRs to tighten up :)

It’s probably not cost effective to restore many omega bracelets. Rolliworks charges at least $500 for a Rolex oyster IIRC.

Another option for Omega BOR bracelets that have seen better days is simply to replace them with Omega’s modern 3010 BOR. I have one on my Ranchero and it’s well made and quite attractive. Regarding the other bracelets, I would check with Michael at Chronotek in Souderton, PA and Tanner Morehouse at TM Watch in Fargo, ND. Both shops do laser welding, restoration and refinishing work. My guess is that they would do bracelet work as well. Whether they can do it economically is another question.

Like 1