Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Blue-y DON Premoon Speedmaster bezel

1. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Feb 25, 2019

Up for grabs is one of my few spare vintage Omega Speedmaster DON bezels with vintage Wabi. This bezel is period correct for 2998-3's all the way up to 145.022-69's.

Its definitely no fake, and has faded with a blue tint to it, which, like most chocolate dials, varies with the light.

The best way to see it is in comparison to others, and so the poor hoarder I am, I made a half-hearted attempt to accurately represent it with my 'hoard'...1,2 and 3.

1) Not For Sale ... Black Bezel
    2) Not for Sale ... Grey/Brown Bezel
    3) For Sale (the one this ads about) Black/Blue bezel

IMG_0269.jpg IMG_0270.jpg
    IMG_0271.jpg

Flaws :

Apart from all the very small chips which don't obscure any numbers or the all important dot, the only flaw I can find is a small ding round 85.

IMG_0300.jpg IMG_0301.jpg IMG_0304.jpg

Terms and Conditions :

2000 CHF | 2000 USD | 1780 EURO | 1525 GBP (ONO) wired directly to my bank account. More currencies upon request. Paypal F&F is also ok, however in CHF.

My price includes shipping (plus insurance) to wherever you are in the world.

The bezel and I are in Switzerland. A local meetup is always welcome. Returns are accepted only if grossly misrepresented. You will get what you see in these pictures which are of a decent quality and high resolution, so I don't believe there is any chance of misrepresentation.

For my references here as a seller, please search the 'seller profiles & reviews' subforum. I have 100% positive reviews (upon request) on other platforms too.

Thanks OF for this space :thumbsup:

Edited Mar 27, 2019
    T.Hansen, Chye, chronoboy64 and 4 others like this.
  2. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 9, 2019

If I am not mistaken, ONO stands for 'Or Nearest Offer' :) Could have said OBO too...

Just incase there was any confusion ... :whistling:

Dero13 likes this.
  3. eugeneandresson 'I used a hammer, a chisel, and my fingers' Mar 27, 2019

^