Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Blue Dialed Omega 861 De Ville Chronograph, 145.018

1. toddle321 Mar 25, 2017

For sale is my vintage Omega De Ville 145.018, Cal 861

Dial and hands - The dial is the star of the show here, very rare blue dial. It shows light wear around the subdials and a couple lume dots are degraded/missing. The blue dial changes from dark to light blue to gray at different angles and has a metallic quality that is difficult to capture in pictures.

Case - The case is sharp, but does show signs of wear (scratches and small nicks) as detailed in the pictures. The case back has a scratch as can be seen in the pictures.

Movement - I do not know the service history of the 27M serial numbered 861 movement, but the chrono operates and the watch keeps good time.

Other - The watch is sold head only; no accessories or strap/bracelet included.

I am asking $3,450 US (net to me) shipped in the CONUS via FedEx with Parcel Pro. International shipment is via FedEx with ParcelPro at cost less $30. Payment accepted via paypal (with references), Chase Quickpay or wire.

References are available by request or in the feedback section of the forum.

Please PM me if you have any questions. Thanks OF for the space!

1.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG
    isaac.owen.nz, Kmart, Dero13 and 11 others like this.
  2. toddle321 Mar 28, 2017

Bump and a reduction to $3,250