Forums Latest Members

SOLD Vintage Blancpain Fifty Fathoms Aqua Lung Unpolished

1. KRLYUZH Jul 8, 2016

Up for grabs is a vinage Blancpain 50 Fathoms AquaLung

Though it is hard to pinpoint the exact year with these, this piece is from 1960's production. This is a 41mm, large size version.

Superb vintage condition case is unpolished, with original finish throughout and clearly original beveled edges on lugs.

Original and correct winding crown, which are usually replaced

Original and correct bakelite bezel is in excellent vintage condition with great patina color matching to the patina on dial.

Original and damage free matting dial with practically perfect condition tritium on plots. No refinish, no relume, no chipping.

Hands are original and correct white, tritium. No relume. No cracking in luminous material.

Caseback is original, correct, and sharp. All engravings are crisp and clear.

Dust cover is correct and original and often times seems to be replaced or missing on these.

Correct and signed movement.

No box or papers. No documented service history. Watch winds smoothly and runs well.

My price is $29,500 shipped within US. Please add $30 for international shipping. I ship via FedEx w/ ParcelPro insurance so international shipments are not an issue.

If you do not like my price, make an offer, do not ask for the best price as the best price for me is the highest. I will not respond to best-price-mails.

You can reach me by calling or texting 757-749-9675. For international customer, this number is also for WhatsApp.

My email is [email protected]

Plenty of worldwide references.

You will have a 72 hour inspection period. Please return for full refund less shipping if it is not as pictured or described.

Follow me on Instagram @LunarOyster to see newest inventory before it goes up on my site or forums!

IMG_1569.jpg IMG_1571.jpg IMG_1574.jpg IMG_1575.jpg IMG_1576.jpg IMG_1578.jpg IMG_1579.jpg IMG_1580.jpg IMG_1581.jpg IMG_1582.jpg IMG_1583.jpg IMG_1584.jpg IMG_1585.jpg

kevinbob, aap, quito and 3 others like this.