Forums Latest Members

Vintage Authentication--What is this little lady's model?

1. steve_dc Jun 24, 2014

Hey, guys! My mother recently told me she has an Omega that I was unaware of. So, of course I had her retrieve it so I could check it out. I have some photos and a few details. Can you tell me any of the following: model, model number, ballpark value, and anything else you might know about it?

As you can see from the photos, it is 14k (white) gold as shown on the caseback and there are six small diamonds on two separate pieces that attach the case to the bracelet. Other than those physical details, it was purchased at the Montreal Airport duty free shop in 1972.

Please provide any info you can and let me know if you need anything else from me.

Thanks!

Omega 012.jpg Omega 004.jpg Omega 006.jpg Omega 010.jpg Omega 011.jpg
    orchidmansion likes this.
  2. blackwatch wants tickets to the HyperBole. Jun 24, 2014

You can search the forums for "ladies omega" and pretty quickly figure out the value for yourself.

3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Jun 24, 2014

It is worth the value of the gold and stones. Women have zero interest in "cocktail" watches like this anymore. The watches they wear now would have qualified as men's watches back when this one was sold.

The "14K Gold" hallmark shows that it was a US made case. There were hundreds of similar styles of these produced by Omega, but not many in any one particular style.

Hope this helps,
    gatorcpa