Vintage 60’s Omega Geneve 166.002 w Crosshair Dial, Fully Serviced £825

Offering for sale my Vintage Omega Geneve with wonderful crosshair dial. I bought this from a well known OFer in July this year as I love the dial. It was then fully serviced and is under warranty til Oct 23.

Terms:
Price - £875 reduce to £825 GBP net to me.
Watch is in the UK.
UK postage included. Worldwide to be discussed.
Import tax/duty is responsibility of buyer.
No returns.

Details:
Dial
Beautiful crosshair dial with applied Omega logo & hour markers and matching hands. Lume has aged to a lovely yellow hue.
Factory original, not restored, repainted or refinished and in very good condition with minor age related patina.

Case
Stainless steel case, nice and sharp with strong edges. In good condition with light age related surface wear, not over polished or with any signs of damage.
Screw on caseback with seamonster logo.
New Omega crown and tube at recent service.
New generic glass at recent service.

Movement
Omega cal 565 automatic movement with 25m serial dating c.1965. I intended to keep this so it’s been fully serviced at considerable cost with a host of movement parts to ensure longevity and correct functioning. These include:
Escape wheel
Automatic driving wheel
Small wheel of winding
Large wheel of winding
Case tube and crown
Case clamps and screws.
As expected given the recent service, all functions work correctly and timekeeping is excellent at around +7 secs/day on my wrist.

Strap/Bracelet
Will come with blue leather strap shown in some of the photos.

Photos

On Blue Strap
Edited:

Quite a few DM’s on this one but no one’s pulled the trigger yet, so still available

Oh man this watch would be perfect for the new member that posted I think yesterday about wanting a vintage Omega located in the UK. Hopefully he sees this ad.

Oh man this watch would be perfect for the new member that posted I think yesterday about wanting a vintage Omega located in the UK. Hopefully he sees this ad.

@Bluenoze I think?

If I’m honest, I was super tempted to buy this back from you but I gotta stay focused. This is such a good looking piece and if I may say, looks even better in hand. Wears really well and has a lot of charm with that cross hair. With a fresh service is a perfect daily. Good luck with the sale!

More interest but still no one’s committed yet.

Price drop to £825 to get this to a new home for the new year.

Sold.

Many thanks to the buyer and OF for providing this platform.