Forums Latest Members

SOLD VINTAGE 1970's Omega Constellation cal. 751

1. WatchWarlock Aug 7, 2017

Another downsizing casualty. Purchased this about a year ago with the intention to service but never got around to it as other watches took priority. Watch is running but needs a service. Great entry into vintage for those who have time and a competent watchmaker!

Case Material : Stainless Steel w/ White Gold Bezel
    Case Size : 36mm w/o crown, 37.5mm with crown.
    Movement Caliber : Cal. 751 automatic w/day-date
    Movement Serial : 31,XXX,XXX
    Year of Production : ~1970
    Functionality : Winds, sets, and runs. Servicing needed for timing accuracy.
    Dial, hands, crown: Original dial, original hands, and Omega crown.
    Condition : Overall condition is very good.

For sale is vintage automatic Constellation dating to the early 70’s. The brushed/polished case is in great condition, and the dial has some spotting due to age (“stardusting”). The dial, hands, movement, and case are all original to my knowledge. I purchased the watch with a generic crown, and I had it replaced with an OEM Omega crown by my watchmaker. The watch is running and all functions work. However, it is running fast (~45min per day), and a service/adjustment is needed. Thus, the price is adjusted accordingly and the watch is sold as-is.

The cal. 751 movement falls in line with one of the last great series of Omega’s in-house movements. It is a chronometer grade caliber with day and date functions. The watch's cushion case makes it wear larger with a greater wrist presence than its dimensions suggest. As with any vintage watch, water-resistance is no longer guaranteed. I've mounted the watch on a brand new oxblood leather band that has a nice vintage taper. The watch also comes with a generic 20mm stainless steel riveted bracelet that has a genuine Omega clasp. The bracelet is sized for my 7.5 inch wrist, and has additional room for adjustment to fit larger wrists. This watch would look truly stunning on perlon, natos, vintage leather, or any strap combination. With some TLC, I believe this watch can be a great addition to any collection.

Asking $425 shipped CONUS USPS Priority via PayPal Friends and Family or plus fees if you have references.

I have a 100% seller feedback (including multiple vintage Omegas) on eBay and I've had a several high-end purchases/trades on various forums. References can be provided. My handle on other forums and Instagram is the same. Would prefer the buyer to have similar references if paying via goods & services. Watch is sold as-is, unless significantly not as-described. Please feel free to message me with any questions! Thanks OF for the space!

s-l1600.jpg s-l1600 (1).jpg s-l1600 (2).jpg s-l1600 (3).jpg s-l1600 (4).jpg s-l1600 (5).jpg s-l1600 (6).jpg s-l1600 (7).jpg s-l1600 (8).jpg
    Edited Aug 7, 2017
    schmitza, GuiltyBoomerang and Jwit like this.
  2. WatchWarlock Aug 8, 2017

Bump!

3. WatchWarlock Aug 9, 2017

bumpp

4. WatchWarlock Aug 10, 2017

Bump! Fair offers considered!

5. WatchWarlock Aug 12, 2017

bump

6. WatchWarlock Aug 13, 2017

Trade pending!

7. WatchWarlock Aug 19, 2017

Gone!