Vintage 166.028, Concentric Circle dial w/ ultramand hand

FS 
$900USD
CASE: 36.5mm steel case is in fair used shape. The top has either been polished, or the original brushed finish has worn away over the years. The facets remain, and there are nicks and signs of wear from the last 50+ years. The crystal has some scratches but includes the Omega hippocampus, and the crown is original. The watch doesn't come with a bracelet.

DIAL+HANDS: Everything looks original and untouched to me. The black hands have lost their lume but (imo) aren't unattractive. The dial has no flaws that I can see, and the lume plots for the hours all appear present. The big selling point, I presume, is the bright orange seconds hand (this is a good thread for more information about this particular model).

MVMT: The 25M serial number dates this cal 563 to 1966. The movement has not been serviced but has run well for the last several months in my possession, with the quickset working as it should (pull the crown out to the second position to advance the date, with hands between 4-8).

The price is $900. I'm in Indiana/USA, and happy to ship wherever. Also happy to provide as many references as requested. Thanks for looking.