Vintage 165.024 original box ( with sticker ) history / knowledge ??

Hello , I’m trying to find any history on my 165.024 1960s box I’m just purchased . It still has the 165.024 sticker on the side!!!!

I am struggling to find any history exactly on this version with the yellow fabric / circled hippocampus or yet another one like it to cross reference from online anywhere.
Just the other models with brown/beige fabric and no circled hippocampus logo .

Ideally I’m wanting to get another insert made to suit ( current one missing when purchased ) or if someone has any idea where I could find an original replacement or my other options is just have one made but any history of when then gave out these boxes would be awesome . I haven’t seen another with this yellow fabric / circled hippocampus inside the lid ?? Hmm

I have only seen these as a reference . Same box shape / different fabric / logo inside lid

Hello , I’m trying to find any history on my 165.024 1960s box I’m just purchased . It still has the 165.024 sticker on the side!!!!

I am struggling to find any history exactly on this version with the yellow fabric / circled hippocampus or yet another one like it to cross reference from online anywhere.
Just the other models with brown/beige fabric and no circled hippocampus logo .

Ideally I’m wanting to get another insert made to suit ( current one missing when purchased ) or if someone has any idea where I could find an original replacement or my other options is just have one made but any history of when then gave out these boxes would be awesome . I haven’t seen another with this yellow fabric / circled hippocampus inside the lid ?? Hmm
My guess is that this box exists with at least 4 different logos including yours. Concerning the period it was delivered, my opinion is late 50s early 60s.

My guess is that this box exists with at least 4 different logos including yours. Concerning the period it was delivered, my opinion is late 50s early 60s.
Yeah mate agreed , I’m just wanting to find a little history but I think your right