Forums Latest Members

OHPF Very handsome wave-dial Lemania automatic chrono TV-dial, cal 5012, day-date

1. marturx Aug 28, 2015

OHPF

Next piece up for shave is this husky s/s Lemania chrono from the 70ies.

The case is in excellent condition. Measures 40 mm the crown excluded. 15 mm thick. Takes a 22 mm strap. Mineral crystal.

Very handsome blue dial with a wave-pattern in it. Perfect as far as I can judge. Same for the hands. No damages.

The 5012 movement works properly in all its functions. Chronograph works. Rapid setting of day and date works as it shall. The movement runs good and keeps good time. I have had the watch for appr 6 years, and it has not been used during that time, nor serviced.

I´m asking USD 1.575 for it. Shipping included. Registered mail with the Swedish post. I and the watch are located within the EU.

5012.jpg

5012, front.jpg

5012, liggande.jpg

5012, höger.jpg

5012, vänster.jpg

5012, bak.jpg

5012, verk.jpg

5012, lock.jpg

Edited Aug 30, 2015
    davidswiss, TNTwatch and Noisy Nova like this.
  2. Northernman Lemaniac Aug 28, 2015

Am I seeing a shave or someone cutting off his head?:eek:

A very nice "poor mans Heuer Silverstone". Or as I rather like to think of it a "thinking mans Lemania".
    Lemania made them both and, these days with "in-house" craze, it should be more worth, not less.
    Same case, movement (although beating at a lower pace) and a way cooler dial!

http://www.calibre11.com/the-other-silverstone/

GLWS!

3. marturx Aug 30, 2015

And now OHPF on behalf of a british Gentleman.

Thanks @Northernman for moral support (I guess... :confused:)

Northernman likes this.