Forums Latest Members
  1. Watchguy31-us Apr 26, 2014

Illustrious OF,

Other than the Omega Boutique and the JLC Boutique, any suggestions on where to check out watches in Vegas? I'm there for a conference next week. I don't drink and I don't gamble, so I'll have some rather open evenings, lol.

Anyone ever been to the Gold & Silver Pawn shop off of the History Channel? I was thinking about trying them out.

2. Stewart H Honorary NJ Resident Apr 26, 2014

I've never been to Vegas - it holds about as much interest for me as watching paint dry - but I'd say that you've got to go there just to meet the guys from the TV programme.

lenny likes this.
  3. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Apr 26, 2014

Almost all the major brands have boutiques somewhere on the Strip (properly Las Vegas Boulevard). Too numerous to list here, but I'm sure there is a website out there with a list.

I've also been to the Pawn Stars shop. It's in a not-too-good part of town, as one would expect. Lots of watches and a lot of vintage Rolex. Most were redialled, some very poorly. All were very overpriced, although negotiable.

The Harrisons do actually work there, although if filming is not taking place, they're not hanging out to greet visitors.

Hope this helps,
    gatorcpa

4. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Apr 26, 2014

Las Vegas is the best town in the US for new watch browsing. Vintage? Forget it.

On the Strip, in addition to the many and various brand boutiques, you'll want to check out Tourbillon (the swatch group's high end brand store), Roman Times, Tourneau catercorner from Roman Times, and the watch store (not the Rolex boutique) at Wynn. There's a whole day's worth of browsing there.

5. Baco Noir Apr 26, 2014

I'll second Tourbillon - awesome selection of luxury watches from Swatch's high end lines. The folks at the Omega Boutique in the Bellagio are great too. The manager (Tim?) is a WIS and loves to talk watches.

6. Buck2466 Apr 26, 2014

Tourneau at the Caesar's Forum Shop's inside Caesar's Palace claims to be the largest Watch store in the world and carries basically every high end manufacturer. I bought my POC from there. They wouldn't budge on the price though. Also, went to the Gold & Silver Pawn Shop while there which was off the beaten path. Everything was way overpriced but I'm sure negotiable. It is a lot smaller in person than you would think.

7. Zuke Apr 26, 2014

Tourneau is great, but my all time favorite is Bellusso located in the Palazzo. They carry an incredible line of brands including

Greubel Forsey
    A Lange & Sohne
    Blancpain
    FP Journe
    IWC
    Urwerk
    Breguet
    any many others

The staff there have always been amazing to work with.

First and only time I've seen a few of these watches in the flesh - including the Greubel Forsey double Tourbillion

Enjoy - I love Vegas!

Baco Noir likes this.
  8. Watchguy31-us Apr 26, 2014

Thanks everyone! I'm very pumped about checking out some watches this week!

9. LouS Mrs Nataf's Other Son Staff Member Apr 26, 2014

Indeed, yes, forgot about them. Last I was there they had divided the shop up into brand mini-boutiques. I particularly enjoyed the Vacheron store, even though both salespeople on duty were native speakers of Chinese whose english was middling. There is a pseudo-vintage dealer across the way from them, but it's all Rolex. And there is another smaller watch boutique upstairs in the same complex, the name of which escapes me. Anyway, plenty to ogle.

10. CdnWatchDoc Apr 27, 2014

Check out the Omega boutique at the Bellagio; Joseph is the Asst Manager there and a watch guy-very approachable and knows his stuff! He also is a car guy-ask him about his Bel Air!

Baco Noir likes this.