Forums Latest Members

Various bracelets compatibility chart

1. ext1 Jan 8, 2023

Hey everyone-
    I was doing research for myself on this but figured I'd share the results.
    upload_2023-1-9_8-40-57.png
    I wanted to get one of these bracelets but saw results scattered across posts here and there so I made this chart.
    This is just a compilation of stuff I've found here or WUS. However as I don't currently own any of these bracelets I might have missed some things as well. (About to own 321 bracelet)
    For "no" it could change to yes if some other solution involving endlinks or springbars can be found.
    Please let me know if I'm wrong somewhere or if I should add something.

M'Bob and eugeneandresson like this.
  2. jjjones Jan 9, 2023

Pretty sure the Speedmaster Racing 40mm bracelet and endlinks fit on the FOIS with no modifications

Boston Bert likes this.
  3. Boston Bert Mar 15, 2023

Yes but there was a caution published in Relozo in April 2020 on having to pick between a gap or scratching on the case depending on the choice of end link. Forstner makes bracelets that fit but do those have the scratching issue (they don’t seem to have the gap)?

4. Boston Bert Mar 15, 2023

I was told the Ed White bracelet does not fit the FOIS (so any FOIS bracelet would not fit the Ed White). You can put plastic on the bracelet if you’re worried about scratching it).

5. Boston Bert Mar 15, 2023

You can use a Speedmaster racing on a FOIS, it’s still available for $760 US but you need to choose between a gap or the risk of scratching the case according to an April 2020 relozo article. There are YouTube videos on bracelet option for the FOIS.

6. SpeedyMcNasty Mar 15, 2023

Here is some info from a post I made years ago. I wanted a micro adjust clasp on my Tintin bracelet.

end links did the trick. Evidently the Mark II buckle is the same buckle used on the Seamaster 300. The push button micro adjust works great!

Buckle PN - 117STZ001154
    Endlink PN - 11STZ000015
    Bracelet PN - STZ004195/6