Forums Latest Members
  1. rogart ray it again, Ram. Apr 28, 2015

Is there any way i can contact the USPS in USA from Sweden ? I have a problem with a package i sent to a buyer in USA . I want to help as much as i can for him to pick the watch up . I have get payed for the watch . The watch is in the post office where he lives .But he can't get it out ? Adress is right and also name . Why ?

2. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Apr 28, 2015

3. adam78 Adam @ ΩF Staff Member Apr 28, 2015

The tracking by Swedish post is usually incorporated into the USPS tracking info. I just had a watch sent from Stockholm, and I was able to trace the tracking info via the USPS website. The recipient should be able to take a copy of the tracking info into his post office for them to locate the parcel for him.

KIMBER likes this.
  4. rogart ray it again, Ram. Apr 28, 2015

5. rogart ray it again, Ram. Apr 28, 2015

I have . But when i search on the Swedish Postnord . It say it.s a problem with the delivery . Delivery i the U:S has failed and Posten have no further information .

6. gatorcpa ΩF InvestiGator Staff Member Apr 28, 2015

If you sent the package by Registered Mail, it may be that the buyer has not been notified by their post office that the package is there waiting for a signature to release it. I know this because it happen once to me.

I would suggest you send a printout of the USPS (not Sweden Post) tracking information to the buyer and ask them to take it to their local post office for investigation. If the package is in the post office and it is not picked up within 30 days, it will be sent back to you.

Hope this helps,
    gatorcpa

7. X350 XJR Vintage Omega Aficionado Apr 28, 2015

Has your buyer actually attempted to pick up the watch from the Post Office?

8. rogart ray it again, Ram. Apr 29, 2015

He nows it's in the postoffice .But can't get it out . It is in one postoffice in Houston one day and the next day it goes to an other postoffice with an other post number . And i goes on like that .
    He has . He says he contacted the postoffice . And phone them . But i don't understand why he can't get it out .
    If the package goes back to me what happens then ?He will want to have his money back . And i want my money for the watch . How will pay that . I can't pay him back before i get the watch back . Will paypal take that case and pay him ?