Forums Latest Members

FS Used Omega Planet Ocean 39.5mm Ref. 215.30.40.20.01.001

1. boraxman Jul 6, 2021

Asking $3700 Shipped

Very good condition. Watch has been worn on and off for 2yrs. Case has some slight signs of wear, hairlines and a few very tiny nicks here and there - would be hard press to notice unless you looking hard. Bezel and crystals look perfect.The original Omega steel band is excellent. I had swapped for a nylon cheapie band early on and its been sitting in the box. Watch keeps time within spec at about +5 a day. Omega warranty card is stamped and dated 8-18-18 and is good for another 13 months. Water tight - No issues.

All 3 boxes are included. The wood watch box is a has a small chip and small crack by lid latch pin that you can see in photo (yes I dropped it), also I can't find the pillow. The hang tang and felt pouch are included.

Heres some tech info you may already know...
    • 39.5 MM Case Diameter
    • Master Chronometer - Caliber 8800 w/ Quick Set Date
    • Helium Escape Valve - Screw In Crown
    • Ceramic Unidirectional Rotating Bezel
    • Transparent Case Back
    • Steel case and bracelet
    • 600m Water Resistant
    • Black dial
    • Sapphire Crystal with Anti-Reflective (AR) treatment Inside and Out
    Forgive me for the subpar cell phone pics. If you would like me to txt or email any addition photos just PM me to discuss.

Asking $3700 insured signature shipped US only. No trades please...I just ordered the same watch in ceramic.

I will accept bank wire or PayPal +3% or cash if local around Los Angeles, California

References: I have sold plenty on Ebay under "boraxman", think a couple on Watch-U-Seek under "phoneman" and some on car forums, GTO Forum, Corvette Forum, under "boraxman".

Thanks for l@@king!

11.jpg 222.jpg ooo.jpg 11111.jpg b1.jpg b11.jpg b3.jpg b1111.jpg cbox.jpg mov.jpg 2.jpg 1.jpg w1.jpg wb.jpg chp.jpg

3.jpg
    Edited Jul 6, 2021
    Cuttysark likes this.