Forums Latest Members

[UPDATE: GONE] Complete Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean box free to a good home

1. Sebastian Tombs Aug 6, 2015

Hello,

This is not a sale technically so I thought I would post it here, since there is no way I will ever write 200 posts to gain access to the sellers' area, not in at least a very long time.

I have a spare Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean red leather box with user manual, cream leather credit card certificate holder and white heavy card outer box. All free to a good home, everything is in mint condition.

I had my first Planet Ocean stolen and bought a new one, hence the spare box.

Based in England, I ship worldwide. The only thing I ask for is p&p costs.

Please send me a personal message if you are interested, I can go to the post office to get a quote based on the destination. Paypal payments only.

Thank you.

2. ashleysteadman Aug 6, 2015

That sucks about your watch being stolen :( Hope it was insured?

I think there are a few forums where you can post information about stolen watches in case it pops up on the second-hand market - it's a long-shot but you never know if it might pop up.

3. Sebastian Tombs Aug 6, 2015

Hello, thank you. It's a very long story but I got my watch's worth back from the shipping company, which was at fault because they sold me an insurance that didn't cover watches when I clearly asked for one. I tricked the young and inexperienced branch manager into signing a full acceptance of responsibility and that helped with my case. So all went well in the end, thank you. I have just replied to your pm.

ashleysteadman likes this.
  4. speedbird Aug 6, 2015

I'm not sure I'd mention on a public forum that you tricked the branch manager.

5. Sebastian Tombs Aug 7, 2015

Hello, my English is not perfect yet, my bad. I haven't tricked anybody, it was just a young branch manager probably in his first week in the new job, and I asked him to write a handwritten and signed declaration of responsibility saying that it was their fault and they would stand the costs of a new watch. To my surprise he duly complied, probably still unaware of company policies. That signed piece of paper clinched the case for me. But I didn't trick or coerce anybody. I realise it didn't sound good the way I originally put it. I apologise for the inevitable language barriers.

6. Sebastian Tombs Aug 9, 2015

Hello all, the box has gone to the first person who enquired about it. Thank you all for your interest.