[Update] Did I make a good buy ? (Connie)

You mean because we are old, we can buy shxxxx stuff and don't care?

Jeez give the OP a break. He didn't buy "shxxx stuff". You don't like the watch. We get it.

I think hoipolloi should tell us his thoughts.
::facepalm1::No pictures of the movement and such a dirty case.

Well, when I buy a SS pie pan with date (168.005) I always prefer ones with original crown (decagonal with thin logo) hour markers with onyx inserts and small hour marker next to date window. Cross hair is a bonus.
You may be happy with your point of views and we are ok to disagree.

Well, when I buy a SS pie pan with date (168.005) I always prefer ones with original crown (decagonal with thin logo) hour markers with onyx inserts and small hour marker next to date window. Cross hair is a bonus.

Wow, leave those out there still in the wild for the rest of us!

By all respect, and I mean it, it is hard to bring a point of rationality across if you are showing a collection of 7x the same (or almost the same) watch. 😁

Please, let some example for other 😀

While it is preferable to have onyx inlays, I think that 60+ year old paint that seemingly haven't faded yet aren't prone to fade in the near future. Also, being a later issue, it is more likely to have a cal. 564 rather than a 561, which is a plus in my book 😀

I don't know if you did in fact a good buy, I do know I envy it!